Thursday, December 16, 2010

Doll Daze

Over the summer, Melody shot my sister Tricia and I as dead dolls. This was really the first shoot we have ever styled, and was very fun because we were the models! I love how creepy the pictures turned out. We even pulled into a graveyard and did some zombie-ish pictures with our ruined makeup.
45887_141044745936082_138551639518726_195790_2896893_n44557_141347995905757_138551639518726_196737_7167140_n75700_162638867110003_138551639518726_301299_592021_n45732_141057712601452_138551639518726_195822_3292511_n41078_141378965902660_138551639518726_196973_3128300_n44557_141348005905756_138551639518726_196740_1919112_n76003_162638887110001_138551639518726_301301_1065187_n36828_141058109268079_138551639518726_195828_7923101_n


You can check out the whole set on my flickr @
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hairbybriannarose/sets/72157625612176326/
And on http://melodypolakow.com/

2 comments:

  1. i've never seen just a hair blog! this is going to be sooo helpful! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brianna, this photo shoot came out great, your hair really makes the shoot! I especially love the pictures with your make up all messed up in the grave yard (creepy!) and the ones with the phone. Tricia looks so striking with that red hair.
    PS I really need my hair cut!
    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete